Sunday, September 10, 2023

Day Lilies Radiate Joy


Day Lilies Radiate Joy 

Day lilies are rugged, adaptable and bloom all summer. They put on a big show when planted in masses and  can spread quickly when planted in open spaces. Surprisingly, each day lily flower lasts just one day. 


  


I purchased these removable Radiate Joy decals and applied them to my white square chargers. You can do the same with any charger plate you have to provide a message of any kind.  This is especially a good idea for personalizing a wedding place setting and holidays. Many hobby and craft stores have adhesive lettering. If you have a die cutting machine you can be very creative.

Chargers are used mostly in formal table settings, I like using them to add color and dimension to my table setting. They also serve as a placemat for me, since we don't eat directly from them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment